I haven't tried this recipe, from Amie Valpone of the Healthy Apple,
but it looks easy and delicious. Please leave me a comment if you try it.
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Gluten-free or Whole Grain tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp. grain mustard
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Dash of chili powder
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortillas in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine chia seeds, chili powder, sea salt, pepper, nutritional yeast, mustard and lemon juice; mix well.
- Slice tortillas into triangle shapes.
- Brush each tortilla with olive oil and sprinkle mixture over triangle pieces.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until tortillas are brown and crispy.
- Enjoy dipped into guacamole, Greek plain yogurt or salsa!